We understand that it may not always be possible to come into the office for therapy. Whether you travel often, work long hours, moved, need to avoid traffic, or just prefer the comfort of your home for safety or social reasons. We are still accessible to you.
Just like an in-office session your counselor is situated in a quiet, confidential space to allow for privacy and comfort.
We offer a HIPAA compliant platform that still allows you to have a secured therapy session via phone or video. You can also combine telehealth sessions with in-office sessions.
How It Works:
- Call us or email us to schedule your first session.
- We’ll provide you with an intake packet electronically.
- We’ll provide you with a secure login to our virtual office.
- Login through the link to meet for your session.
You only need one of the items below to connect with your counselor:
- Desktop computer with a webcam and speakers
- Laptop computer with built-in webcam and speakers
- Tablet device with built-in webcam and speakers
How to Improve the quality of the connection
- Test your internet connection speed. Our HIPAA-secured platform allows for a pre-call test to ensure the sound and video quality are sufficient.
- Close other programs. If you have several programs running in the background, closing them can improve the quality of your video during your session.