Private Pay Rates
An initial assessment is $220.00 per sixty-minute session.
Each session thereafter would be $185.00 per fifty-minute session.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem HealthKeepers Plus
- Carefirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Out of Network Benefits
- UBH/ Student Resources
- United Behavioral Health
- United Health Care
Insurances will be billed at the time services are rendered.
Clients are responsible for all co-pays and deductibles/co-insurances at the time services are rendered.
We accept the following as forms of payment: cash, debit card, and all major credit cards.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a No Show/Late Cancellation fee of $90.00. The fee must be paid prior to making another appointment.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!