Private Pay Rates
An initial assessment is $220.00 per sixty-minute session.
Each session thereafter would be $185.00 per fifty-minute session.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem HealthKeepers Plus
- Carefirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Out of Network Benefits
- UBH/ Student Resources
- United Behavioral Health
- United Health Care
- Molina Healthcare
Insurances will be billed at the time services are rendered.
Clients are responsible for all co-pays and deductibles/co-insurances at the time services are rendered.
We accept the following as forms of payment: cash, debit card, and all major credit cards.
Please give at least 48 hours of advanced notice before the scheduled session. Cancellations made with less than 48 hours notice will result in a fee.
For Group Cancellations
We keep our groups small and reserve treatment space based on the size of the group. Therefore, fees for group therapy are charged whether or not a client attends. As a courtesy to other group members, clients should make every effort to inform the group leader(s) about any planned or unplanned absences.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!