Along the way, every couple experiences relationship challenges and conflict. Couples may seek therapy when struggling with a particular conflict, a disruptive event, or after long periods of distress. Couples often attend therapy when they have become disconnected from one another, and the relationship no longer feels like a safe, nurturing space.
We specialize in the following areas:
- Premarital stresses
- Newly married couples
- Divorce Discernment Counseling
- New and changing family relationships
- Trauma and its effect on your partner
Treatments can result in the following:
- An increase in intimacy, trust and safe connection
- A change in the pattern of chronic conflict and fighting
- Resolve for disappointments and hurts that are impeding the relationship
- Healing from traumatic experiences
- Enhanced communication
- Improvement in relationship and successful growth
**Too busy to come into the office? We offer virtual therapy sessions. Through our telehealth platform, you can schedule and attend your therapy session from the comfort of your home or office. All you need is a computer.