LPC, NCC Clinical Supervisor & Psychotherapist
Extensive Experience | Empowerment | Compassion
The cornerstone of our practice is to empower our clients to unlock their full potential while promoting hope, healing, and transformation. You can expect a partner who brings the following to the table
- An authentic passion to see you succeed and overcome emotional pain and traumatic events
- 21+ years of clinical training
- An integrated approach to treatment solutions
- Knowledge and training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Versatility and flexibility to address many of life challenges
- Solutions to help you embrace new possibilities
What can you expect from our sessions?
Compassion, laughter, and empowerment! Emotional pain and traumatic events can be life-altering. These challenging times can create feelings of failure, insecurity, hurt, anger, and uncertainty. Unfortunately, this can destructively interfere with work, family, and relationships. I can teach you how to take control of your emotions, overcome these challenges, and unlock a new beginning. I will help you develop the skills and confidence to create a more fulfilling and balanced life.
Why did I decide to become a therapist?
My choice to become a therapist was inspired by my own journey and life experiences. Today, it is fueled by my passion for helping others. This is work I feel is my life’s purpose. I experience great joy in helping my clients gain insight, awareness and new strength.
Training and Certifications
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) trained
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (MBCT) trained
- IFS Trained Practitioner